Saturday, June 26, 2010

Moving..........

Hey Fellow Moly_x_70er's,

I'm moving.......to Germany! It's an awesome opportunity that is way to good to pass up. I would really love to stay with this group, but understand if this move throws too big of a wrench in the system. I hope to have an address sometime in July, and I move at the end of August. Think of it as adding another layer of international to this international moleskine exchange ;)

Let me know your thoughts. I totally understand if you guys want to vote me off the island.

Will share more info as it becomes available.

Best,
Jenn

5 comments:

  1. HOW FUN! Good for you Jennifer. What an awesome opportunity. Of course you should stay with the group. I am totally excited for you.

    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how exciting! Congratulations, Jennifer I hope this move goes smoothly for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    I'm so jealous!! I have lived in europe and it was the best experience ever.
    Germany is great. I loved Berlin. hope you enjoy it too
    best of luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! I personally have never been outside of the united states so - totally jealous. I don't see any problem with your location and participation in the group.

    We would never vote you off the island!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Guys! Very happy to be staying in the group. My move date is August 24. I should have confirmation of my address sometime this week.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete