Thursday, June 17, 2010

blog revamp - artistic push...

I hit the blog with a little re-vamp today...thought I would liven it up a bit now that blogger has given some more options to 'prettify' the blogs. Hope everybody likes it.

Also wanted to let you all know that I am going to do an artistic push this weekend and next week. I have 3 molys right now and am going to try to get entries done in all 3 in the next week and send them off. I have one entry almost complete and will work on the other 2. Things have been a little crazy with the bedroom redo and children. Just when we got the redo finished - my step-daughter came to visit. My husband and I have been married for almost 3 yrs and this was my first time to meet her. Things are luckily going far better than I had imagined.

4 comments:

  1. good for you Stac - can't wait to get my next one! hugs xK

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'm dying here...send me some books, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Stacey

    I'lll admit I am very very bad. I finished my drawing and didn't mail it. But I will ship it out tomorrow. SORRY everyone. I think I need to hire a personal mail assistant. I even have a shipping dept at work that will ship things for me.

    Way to go with the step-daughter. I hope you enjoyed it. I can relate.

    Good Luck
    Kari

    ReplyDelete