Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunshine & Sumertime

sunshine & summertime
I'm sorry I am behind! Lots of deadlines. But making this was my treat and now I'm definitely in summer mode and feeling nice and relaxed. I made no plans on this one. I told myself I would (because it was someone else's Moleskine that I didn't want to mess up) but decided to follow an idea without plans instead. It's more exciting for me that way. I was going to move it on land but waited, the sea felt better.

I hope you like it Kari, and that it reminds you to relaaaax.

7 comments:

  1. I love it. Of course. Sea legs, too funny. It works perfectly with what I did, and I really enjoy the bit of whimsy to it. Thanks Racheal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your artwork! it's really nice & soft and so happy and relax... quite a mix of emotions
    great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to mention for some time now that I think those waves are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! Thanks guys! I was nervous at first but, it was fun to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love this one too!! I have been trying to think what I would add to the Sunshine and Summertime theme...my favorite thing about summer is my AC. I have lived in Texas all my life and still can't stand the heat of summer. I think I have an idea though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA!!! An AC. I cannot live without one either! Fans dont even cut it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You truly are in this group. Brava! Beautiful entry.

    ReplyDelete