I just saw Stacey's post and was planning on writing my update post [was wondering where everyone was as well] this weekend, but you beat me to the punch. Anyway, I figured list form would be the easy way. Here goes:
1. Hope you all are well, have had great summers, and ready for the autumn.
2. I have had an insane and busy summer. Vacationed on the beach, went parasailing! Back to reality right now and catching up on a lot of work.
3. This was my entry into Stacey's moly. I sent it to Carolina back in the beginning of July I believe.
I was really sick over the summer and unable to draw/use my hands. So when I finally was able to get back into it I had to start where I felt comfortable. For me that's typography and lettering. Aside from that, I felt the quote stuck with Stacey's theme well.
4. This was my entry into Jennifer's moly [I think it was Jen's--it started off as the hummingbirds]. I took it in a bit of a creepy direction:
I sent this to Carolina mid/end of July. Carolina-did you receive these? I just read the post about your address change, I hope the moleskines made it to right place! I will also need your new address, s'il vous plait!
5. I have not received any moleskines since creating in the ones I sent to Carolina. Kari- I am ready! :) I hope you are allright [I know you have been very busy and I hope you are ok]!
6. Hi Kelley and Rose!
That is my status. I've been starting a new working schedule so hopefully I won't be absent for long gaps like this summer. I was also wondering how everyone felt if I made a banner for this blog and a banner to put on our personal sites?
Big hug from CT.