Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to check in.  I'm sorry I've been absent.  You wouldn't believe the things that have happened to me this past month, none of them good, and some of them incredibly heart-breaking.  

I did get a new job, starting Monday as a graphic designer for a company called LearnKey.  Designer jobs are few and far between here in Southern Utah so you can bet I'm counting my blessings and looking forward to some new challenges.  I'm sure this means my stars are starting to align:)  

Thanks for all of the wonderful work and posts in this exchange, it is amazing how therapeutic and exciting these little books are.  It's cool to know there are people out there that think just like me and enjoy being creative.  And it's a gift to have their artwork to keep forever.  

Here's to the future.
Kari

I'm almost finished with Alice in Wonderland, I'll post this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that you have been having a bad month. I can completely understand. Congratulations on the new job. I hope that things start to look up for you.

    I know exactly what you mean about the molys. There are times when I wish that I could keep all of them for myself. This has been one of the most fun experiences. I even have people at work who I have talked to about it and they are always asking if I have gotten a new book or made a new entry.

    ReplyDelete